In my red sheets

    I'm lying in my  bed. The space outside the thick blanket is so cold that I can see the air coming out of my mouth while I breathe. Luckely, upon my red sheets, I can be warm. Though I don't really feel it. The warmth I mean...

    I hate the winter. Everything is so sad and color lacking. It's allways raining and it is damn freezing! I can't even function properly on winter!

    There's a noise coming from downstairs. It's probably my husband, Michael. He arrived in the middle of the night. "Work." he said. I didn't beleive him, but I was too tired to care, as usual.

    Yes, it is Michael. I remember now. I am so tired that I almost forgot. He brought me a glass of water and gave me a pill, because my head was aching. Maybe that's why I can't...move... 

    Why can't I move? I can't even feel my body. My eyes are open, I can see, but I can't move! I am trying so hard to call Michael, but there is no sound coming from my mouth.

    Maybe I am dreaming. But it feels so real!

    The clock on the table at the side of the bed shows 5am. It can't be. I may actually be dreaming. Michael arrived just 10 minutes after 3am. How can it be 5am if I didn't even fell...asleep. Did I? 

    I hear him coming up the stairs and getting closer.

    He opens the door. But something is wrong... Why are his hands and face covered in blood?

(Heart beat)

(Heart beat)

(Heart beat)

    Wait... I remember now.

    I passed out after that pill. It was not meant to help me with my headache. No... It was ment to kill me, but I woke up, so Michael grabed a the chair and... Right...

    I never even had red sheets after all...

    I wonder if he know knows I am still breathing.

Comments

  1. Michaels do be like that ಠ_ಠ
    The red sheets twist was pretty good, even though Michael will now have to twist them well while washing
    Also, same when it comes to Winter #SummerSquad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts